Tis the season for giving- but what happens if you don’t know what to give? Can’t think of what to get that one person on your list that’s impossible to shop for? With just a few days until Christmas, now is the perfect time to get moving!
From decorating to gift giving, we’ve come up with a list of our top 5 easy and creative Christmas DIY projects to you some ideas.
- Map Coasters– Looking for the perfect gift for the world traveler? These DIY Map Coasters should be right up your alley! All you need are maps, tiles, and a few items from your local craft store to create these beautiful household pieces for your favorite traveler.
- Marble Dipped Mugs– Tired of getting your coffee addicted friend a boring mug from a department store? Try this easy and beautiful tutorial for DIY Marble Dipped Mugs, the perfect addition to a mug collection. (And you can try the tutorial on plates too!)
- Sugar Scrubs– Who doesn’t love to be pampered? Just as this DIY’er states, pampering can get expensive. But there’s a solution! Try making one of the Homemade Sugar Scrubs for someone on your list. We guarantee they won’t disappoint.
- Oversized Snowflakes– Combing through holiday décor in stores can be cumbersome when you’ve come across the same items at different stores. Try this very easy tutorial for DIY Oversized Snowflakes to add some pizzazz to your walls during the holidays (at close to no cost!).
- Family Photo Wood Sign– Everyone loves photos! If you have lots of little ones, or even lots of photo memories then this gift is perfect. This DIY tutorial for a Wood Sign Photo Display is a creative way to show off those photo memories.
Do you and your family have any special traditions or projects you made this year? We’d love to hear about it in the comments section below!